We currently have job openings available. Scroll below to view positions and click on the VIEW POSITION button to get details of job postings.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to submit an inquiry or resume, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Quality Management
Position Summary: The Quality Management Director will provide leadership and oversight over Quality Assurance & Quality Improvement responsibilities and tasks across the agency. The Director of Quality Management will ensure that client services meet the agency’s expectations, licensing requirements regarding service quality and outcomes.
HIV Outreach and Testing Specialist
Essential Job Functions:
Responsible for performing HIV/AIDS and other STDs education and prevention outreach to sex workers, injection drug users, and the sexual partners of these populations, and other high-risk populations in their respective communities. HIV prevention services include street outreach, risk reduction small group education/support sessions, community-based mobile health screenings, community forums and other innovative interventions. HIV prevention services target a diverse population, including persons of color, persons who exchange sex, injection and non-injection drug users, youth-at-risk, women at-risk, MSM, Lesbians, Bisexuals, transgender persons and other diverse populations. This position reports to the Outreach Supervisor.
Youth Project Coordinator
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordination and management of Substance abuse and HIV/STD prevention interventions.
- Oversee and supervise the social media component of the project
- Supervision of Substance abuse and HIV prevention service activities ensuring timely completion of program goals and objectives
- Overseeing the Youth Drop In Center and its components elements, and providing direct supervision and support to the project’s two youth staff members
- Scheduling, supervision, and evaluation of program staff, including detailed evaluation activities.
- Preparation and completion of progress reports to funders, general correspondence with funders, and similar reporting functions
- Management oversight of office systems related to project success, including document files, computer files and databases, and oversight of program related equipment.
- Coordination with staff, collaborators, and management of other CAL-PEP divisions, participation in scheduled staff meetings, annual program retreat, attendance at various community Substance abuse and HIV prevention meetings, and similar functions.
- Ability to disseminate outcomes of Substance abuse and HIV prevention interventions.
- Other duties as assigned.